Visual Outline Charts of the New Testament
Color Displays of the Structure and Content of Each New Testament Book
By: M. Scott Bashoor
- Created for the church, enhanced for the seminary. Pastor Scott began preparing these charts for use in the Adult Bible Class at BCBP, and then he significantly enhanced and expanded them for use in one of his seminary classes.
- 70+ full color, full page charts using shades of color to guide the eye through the flow of each NT book.
- Paperback available on Amazon.com
- Digitial edition published by B&H Academic Digital (2016) for use in WORDsearch Bible Software.
For futher information and purchasing details, go to www.BiblePrism.com.
PAPERBACK EDITION DIGITAL EDITION
Watch Pastor Scott's interview about VOCNT with Jamie Jackson from The Master's Seminary.
- Dr. John MacArthur, The Master's University and Seminary
- Dr. Clint Arnold, Talbot School of Theology, Biola University
- Dr. John Grassmick, Dallas Theological Seminary (retired)
- Dr. Alex Granados, Piedmont International University
- Dr. Kevin Zuber, Moody Bible Institute
- Dr. Dennis Swanson, UNC Pembroke
- Dr. Irv Busenitz, The Master's Seminary